Google matrix of the world trade network
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vivek Kandiah & Hubert Escaith & Dima L. Shepelyansky, 2015.
"Google matrix of the world network of economic activities,"
The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems,
Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 88(7), pages 1-20, July.
- Vivek Kandiah & Hubert Escaith & Dima Shepelyansky, 2015. "Google matrix of the world network of economic activities," Post-Print hal-01146350, HAL.
- V. Kandiah & H. Escaith & D. L. Shepelyansky, 2015. "Google matrix of the world network of economic activities," Papers 1504.06773, arXiv.org.
- Simone Borghesi & Andrea Flori, 2016.
"EU ETS Facets in the Net: How Account Types Influence the Structure of the System,"
2016.08, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Borghesi, Simone & Flori, Andrea, 2016. "EU ETS Facets in the Net: How Account Types Influence the Structure of the System," MITP: Mitigation, Innovation,and Transformation Pathways 232214, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- V. Kandiah & H. Escaith & D. L. Shepelyansky, 2015. "Contagion effects in the world network of economic activities," Papers 1507.03278, arXiv.org.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2011-04-09 (International Trade)
- NEP-NET-2011-04-09 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1103.5027. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.