Report NEP-NET-2011-04-09This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leonardo Ermann & Dima L. Shepelyansky, 2011. "Google matrix of the world trade network," Papers 1103.5027, arXiv.org.
- de Marti, Joan & Zenou, Yves, 2011. "Identity and Social Distance in Friendship Formation," Research Papers in Economics 2011:13, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:trt:disawp:1010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pablo D'Este & Frederick Guy & Simona Iammarino, 2011. "Shaping the formation of university-industry research collaborations: what type of proximity does really matter?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1106, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Mar 2011.
- JINJI Naoto & ZHANG Xingyuan & HARUNA Shoji, 2011. "Does the Structure of Multinational Enterprises' Activity Affect Technology Spillovers?," Discussion papers 11027, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2011014 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paula Sarmento, 2011. "The Effects of Vertical Separation and Access Price Regulation on Investment Incentives," FEP Working Papers 410, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- David M. McEvoy & Todd L. Cherry & John K. Stranlund, 2011. "The Endogenous Formation of Coalitions to Provide Public Goods: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 2011-2, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Godal, Odd & Meland, Frode, 2011. "Coalition formation and strategic permit trade under the Kyoto Protocol," Working Papers in Economics 04/06, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.