Empirical Limitations on High Frequency Trading Profitability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Evan Gatev & William N. Goetzmann & K. Geert Rouwenhorst, 2006.
"Pairs Trading: Performance of a Relative-Value Arbitrage Rule,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 19(3), pages 797-827.
- Evan Gatev & William N. Goetzmann & K. Geert Rouwenhorst, 1998. "Pairs Trading: Performance of a Relative Value Arbitrage Rule," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm26, Yale School of Management.
- William Goetzmann & Evan g. Gatev & K. Geert Rouwenhorst, 1998. "Pairs Trading: Performance of a Relative Value Arbitrage Rule," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm3, Yale School of Management.
- William N. Goetzmann & Evan Geov Gatev & K. Geert Rouwenhorst, 1998. "Pairs Trading: Performance of a Relative Value Arbitrage Rule," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm109, Yale School of Management.
- Evan G. Gatev & William N. Goetzmann & K. Geert Rouwenhorst, 1999. "Pairs Trading: Performance of a Relative Value Arbitrage Rule," NBER Working Papers 7032, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Caballe, Jordi & Krishnan, Murugappa, 1994. "Imperfect Competition in a Multi-security Market with Risk Neutrality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(3), pages 695-704, May.
- Dan Bernhardt & Bart Taub, 2008. "Cross-Asset Speculation in Stock Markets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 63(5), pages 2385-2427, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rahi, Rohit & Zigrand, Jean-Pierre, 2013. "Market quality and contagion in fragmented markets," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60971, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:spr:jecfin:v:41:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s12197-016-9374-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Manahov, Viktor & Hudson, Robert & Gebka, Bartosz, 2014. "Does high frequency trading affect technical analysis and market efficiency? And if so, how?," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 131-157.
- Murray, Hamish & Pham, Thu Phuong & Singh, Harminder, 2016. "Latency reduction and market quality: The case of the Australian Stock Exchange," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 257-265.
- Carlos Lenczewski, 2016. "The Role of High-Frequency Traders in the Foreign Exchange Market Bid-Ask Spreads," EUSP Department of Economics Working Paper Series Ec-01/16, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Serbera, Jean-Philippe & Paumard, Pascal, 2016. "The fall of high-frequency trading: A survey of competition and profits," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 271-287.
- Marouane Anane & Frédéric Abergel, 2014. "Optimal high frequency strategy in an omniscient order book," Working Papers hal-01006401, HAL.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1007.2593. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .