Optimal investment with inside information and parameter uncertainty
This paper has been withdrawn by the authors pending corrections.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Arturo Kohatsu-Higa & Agnès Sulem, 2006. "Utility Maximization In An Insider Influenced Market," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(1), pages 153-179.
- Aase, Knut K. & Bjuland, Terje & Øksendal, Bernt, 2007. "Strategic Insider Trading Equilibrium: A Forward Integration Approach," Discussion Papers 2007/24, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- L.C.G. Rogers, 2001. "The relaxed investor and parameter uncertainty," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 131-154.
- Kyle, Albert S, 1985. "Continuous Auctions and Insider Trading," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1315-35, November.
- Luciano Campi & Umut Çetin, 2007. "Insider trading in an equilibrium model with default: a passage from reduced-form to structural modelling," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 591-602, October.
- Fabrice Baudoin & Laurent Nguyen-Ngoc, 2004. "The financial value of a weak information on a financial market," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 415-435, 08.
- Brendle, Simon, 2006. "Portfolio selection under incomplete information," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 116(5), pages 701-723, May.
- Lakner, Peter, 1998. "Optimal trading strategy for an investor: the case of partial information," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 77-97, August.
- Stefan Ankirchner & Steffen Dereich & Peter Imkeller, 2005. "The Shannon information of filtrations and the additional logarithmic utility of insiders," Papers math/0503013, arXiv.org, revised May 2006.
- José Corcuera & Peter Imkeller & Arturo Kohatsu-Higa & David Nualart, 2004. "Additional utility of insiders with imperfect dynamical information," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 437-450, 08.
- Peter Imkeller, 2003. "Malliavin's Calculus in Insider Models: Additional Utility and Free Lunches," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(1), pages 153-169.
- Back, Kerry, 1992. "Insider Trading in Continuous Time," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 5(3), pages 387-409.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:0911.3117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.