Optimal investment with inside information and parameter uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aase, Knut K. & Bjuland, Terje & Øksendal, Bernt, 2007. "Strategic Insider Trading Equilibrium: A Forward Integration Approach," Discussion Papers 2007/24, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Kyle, Albert S, 1985. "Continuous Auctions and Insider Trading," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1315-1335, November.
- Peter Imkeller, 2003. "Malliavin's Calculus in Insider Models: Additional Utility and Free Lunches," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(1), pages 153-169.
- Lakner, Peter, 1998. "Optimal trading strategy for an investor: the case of partial information," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 77-97, August.
- Stefan Ankirchner & Steffen Dereich & Peter Imkeller, 2005. "The Shannon information of filtrations and the additional logarithmic utility of insiders," Papers math/0503013, arXiv.org, revised May 2006.
- Brendle, Simon, 2006. "Portfolio selection under incomplete information," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 116(5), pages 701-723, May.
- Luciano Campi & Umut Çetin, 2007. "Insider trading in an equilibrium model with default: a passage from reduced-form to structural modelling," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 591-602, October.
- Back, Kerry, 1992. "Insider Trading in Continuous Time," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 5(3), pages 387-409.
- Fabrice Baudoin & Laurent Nguyen-Ngoc, 2004. "The financial value of a weak information on a financial market," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 415-435, August.
- José Corcuera & Peter Imkeller & Arturo Kohatsu-Higa & David Nualart, 2004. "Additional utility of insiders with imperfect dynamical information," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 437-450, August.
- L.C.G. Rogers, 2001. "The relaxed investor and parameter uncertainty," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 131-154.
- Arturo Kohatsu-Higa & Agnès Sulem, 2006. "Utility Maximization In An Insider Influenced Market," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(1), pages 153-179.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peng, Xingchun & Wang, Wenyuan, 2016. "Optimal investment and risk control for an insurer under inside information," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 104-116.
- Ngoc Huy Chau & Wolfgang Runggaldier & Peter Tankov, 2016. "Arbitrage and utility maximization in market models with an insider," Papers 1608.02068, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2016.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:0911.3117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .