Optimal investment with inside information and parameter uncertainty
This paper has been withdrawn by the authors pending corrections.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- L.C.G. Rogers, 2001. "The relaxed investor and parameter uncertainty," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 131-154.
- José Corcuera & Peter Imkeller & Arturo Kohatsu-Higa & David Nualart, 2004. "Additional utility of insiders with imperfect dynamical information," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 437-450, 08.
- Luciano Campi & Umut Çetin, 2007. "Insider trading in an equilibrium model with default: a passage from reduced-form to structural modelling," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 591-602, October.
- Fabrice Baudoin & Laurent Nguyen-Ngoc, 2004. "The financial value of a weak information on a financial market," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 415-435, 08.
- Kyle, Albert S, 1985. "Continuous Auctions and Insider Trading," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1315-1335, November.
- Arturo Kohatsu-Higa & Agnès Sulem, 2006. "Utility Maximization In An Insider Influenced Market," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(1), pages 153-179.
- Back, Kerry, 1992. "Insider Trading in Continuous Time," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 5(3), pages 387-409.
- Peter Imkeller, 2003. "Malliavin's Calculus in Insider Models: Additional Utility and Free Lunches," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(1), pages 153-169.
- Stefan Ankirchner & Steffen Dereich & Peter Imkeller, 2005. "The Shannon information of filtrations and the additional logarithmic utility of insiders," Papers math/0503013, arXiv.org, revised May 2006.
- Aase, Knut K. & Bjuland, Terje & Øksendal, Bernt, 2007. "Strategic Insider Trading Equilibrium: A Forward Integration Approach," Discussion Papers 2007/24, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Lakner, Peter, 1998. "Optimal trading strategy for an investor: the case of partial information," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 77-97, August.
- Brendle, Simon, 2006. "Portfolio selection under incomplete information," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 116(5), pages 701-723, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:0911.3117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.