Arbitrage and utility maximization in market models with an insider
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Albina Danilova & Michael Monoyios & Andrew Ng, 2009. "Optimal investment with inside information and parameter uncertainty," Papers 0911.3117, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2010.
- Daniel Fernholz & Ioannis Karatzas, 2010. "On optimal arbitrage," Papers 1010.4987, arXiv.org.
- Acciaio, Beatrice & Fontana, Claudio & Kardaras, Constantinos, 2016. "Arbitrage of the first kind and filtration enlargements in semimartingale financial models," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 126(6), pages 1761-1784.
- Jan Baldeaux & Eckhard Platen, 2013. "Liability Driven Investments under a Benchmark Based Approach," Research Paper Series 325, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Amendinger, Jürgen & Imkeller, Peter & Schweizer, Martin, 1998. "Additional logarithmic utility of an insider," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1998,25, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Imkeller, Peter & Pontier, Monique & Weisz, Ferenc, 2001. "Free lunch and arbitrage possibilities in a financial market model with an insider," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 103-130, March.
- Stefan Ankirchner & Steffen Dereich & Peter Imkeller, 2005. "The Shannon information of filtrations and the additional logarithmic utility of insiders," Papers math/0503013, arXiv.org, revised May 2006.
- Amendinger, Jürgen & Imkeller, Peter & Schweizer, Martin, 1998. "Additional logarithmic utility of an insider," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 263-286, July.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1608.02068. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.