Towards a sustainable financial model for professional tennis players
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pedro Garcia-del-Barrio & Francesc Pujol, 2013. "Sport Talent, Media Value and Equal Prize Policies in Tennis," Faculty Working Papers 01/13, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Eric Barget, 2006. "The Economics of Tennis," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Sport, chapter 44 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- John Goddard & Peter J. Sloane, 2005. "Economics of sport," Chapters,in: Economics Uncut, chapter 12 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Szymanski, Stefan & Valletti, Tommaso, 2004. "First and Second Prizes in Imperfectly Discriminating Contests," CEPR Discussion Papers 4484, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1981. "The Economics of Superstars," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 845-858, December.
More about this item
KeywordsTennis; Income inequality; Financial model; Organisational policy; Sports economics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-SPO-2017-06-18 (Sports & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ant:wpaper:2017006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joeri Nys). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ftufsbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.