Opportunities for active stock-out management in online stores: The impact of the stock-out policy on online stock-out reactions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Breugelmans Els & Campo Katia, 2008. "Can in-store displays improve category sales and brand market share in online stores? A study on the overall effectiveness and differences between display types in an online FMCG context," Research Memorandum 035, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Xuanming Su & Fuqiang Zhang, 2009. "On the Value of Commitment and Availability Guarantees When Selling to Strategic Consumers," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 55(5), pages 713-726, May.
- Penn, Jerrod & Matopoulos, Aristides & House, Lisa, 2010. "Response to Out of Stock Produce and its Underlying Economic Considerations," 2010 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2010, Orlando, Florida 56487, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Becerril-Arreola, Rafael & Leng, Mingming & Parlar, Mahmut, 2013. "Online retailers’ promotional pricing, free-shipping threshold, and inventory decisions: A simulation-based analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 230(2), pages 272-283.
- Nicole Wiebach & Jana L. Diels, 2011. "The impact of context and promotion on consumer responses and preferences in out-of-stock situations," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-050, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2005-02-13 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2005-02-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2005-02-13 (Business Economics)
- NEP-DCM-2005-02-13 (Discrete Choice Models)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ant:wpaper:2005005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joeri Nys). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ftufsbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.