Crisis, Profit Rate And The Political Economy Of The Eurozone
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lars Jonung & Eoin Drea, 2009. "The euro: It can't happen, It's a bad idea, It won't last. US economists on the EMU, 1989-2002," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 395, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2004. "The economic case for international labour standards," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(1), pages 21-36, January.
- Catherine Mathieu & Henri Sterdyniak, 2007.
"How to Deal With Economic Divergences in EMU?,"
European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention,
Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 4(2), pages 281-307.
- Catherine Mathieu & Henri Sterdyniak, 2007. "How to deal with economic divergences in EMU ?," Working Papers hal-00972872, HAL.
- Catherine Mathieu & Henri Sterdyniak, 2007. "How to deal with economic divergences in EMU ?," Sciences Po publications 2007-14, Sciences Po.
- Catherine Mathieu & Henri Sterdyniak, 2007. "How to deal with economic divergences in EMU?," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2007-14, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Özlem Onaran, 2012.
"Rethinking wage policy in the face of the Euro crisis. Implications of the wage-led demand regime,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(2), pages 191-203, September.
- Onaran, Ozlem & Stockhammer, Engelbert, 2011. "Rethinking wage policy in the face of the Euro crisis: Implications of the wage-led demand regime," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-2, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/5101 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guttmann, Robert, 2008. "A Primer on Finance-Led Capitalism and Its Crisis," Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 3.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:en2014:010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rodrigo Zadra Armond). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/anpecea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.