Tale of two cities. A comparative study of relationship between education and economic prosperity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Terance J. Rephann, 2008. "Community Colleges and Local Economic Development," Working Papers 2008-02, Center for Economic and Policy Studies.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Elvira Nica & Gheorghe H. Popescu, 2014. "Education Quality and Economic Growth in the United States," Knowledge Horizons - Economics, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 6(1), pages 43-46, March.
More about this item
KeywordsHigher Education; Economic Performance; Lodz; Brownsville; Social Role of the Universities;
All these keywords.
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- I25 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Economic Development
- N92 - Economic History - - Regional and Urban History - - - U.S.; Canada: 1913-
- N93 - Economic History - - Regional and Urban History - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N94 - Economic History - - Regional and Urban History - - - Europe: 1913-
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ann:wpaper:3/2016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/welodpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: LEWP Editors (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/welodpl.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.