Una aproximación histórica y analítica al pensamiento económico de Jovellanos
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gilbert Faccarello, 2005. "A Tale of Two Traditions. On Pierre Force's Self-Interest before Adam Smith," Post-Print halshs-00743012, HAL.
- Gilbert Faccarello, 2005. "A tale of two traditions: Pierre Force's Self-interest before Adam Smith," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 701-712.
- Jimena Hurtado, 2005. "Pity, sympathy and self-interest: review of Pierre Force's Self-interest before Adam Smith," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 713-721.
More about this item
KeywordsPensamiento económico; Jovellanos; Adam Smith; Informe de Ley Agraria; liberalismo económico; intervencionismo;
- B12 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Classical (includes Adam Smith)
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- N50 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - General, International, or Comparative
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ahe:dtaehe:1012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Estrella Trincado Aznar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeheeea.html .