Mediation In The Norwegian Land Consolidation Courts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oldenburg, Philip, 1990. "Land consolidation as land reform, in India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 183-195, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Podhrázská Jana & Karásek Petr & Vaishar Antonín & Toman František & Knotek Jaroslav & Ševelová Miloslava & Stonawská Kateřina & Vasylchenko Alona, 2015. "Evaluation of Land Consolidation Process by Rural Stakeholders," European Countryside, Sciendo, vol. 7(3), pages 144-155, December.
- Gonzalez, X.P. & Marey, M.F. & Alvarez, C.J., 2007. "Evaluation of productive rural land patterns with joint regard to the size, shape and dispersion of plots," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 92(1-3), pages 52-62, January.
- Gonzalez, X. P. & Alvarez, C. J. & Crecente, R., 2004. "Evaluation of land distributions with joint regard to plot size and shape," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 31-43, October.
- Goodale, Mark R.G. & Sky, Per Kare, 2000. "A Comparative Study Of Land Tenure, Property Boundaries, And Dispute Resolution: Examples From Bolivia And Norway," Working Papers 12769, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Land Tenure Center.
- Sevatdal , Hans, 2016. "New commons established by pooling, facilitated by the Land Consolidation Court. Norwegian experiences and examples," CLTS Working Papers 3/16, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Centre for Land Tenure Studies, revised 16 Oct 2019.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uwltwp:12808. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ltcwius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.