Recent Reforms Of The Urban Housing System In Central And East Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Raymond J. Struyk & Alexander S. Puzanov & Lisa A. Lee, 1997. "Monitoring Russia's Experience with Housing Allowances," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 34(11), pages 1789-1818, November.
- David Dale-Johnson & Stuart A. Gabriel, 1995. "Introduction: Deregulation and Reform of Housing and Housing Finance Markets: Recent Lessons from Western and Central Europe," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 23(4), pages 395-400.
- Tine Stanovnik, 1994. "The Sale of the Social Housing Stock in Slovenia: What Happened and Why," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 31(9), pages 1559-1570, November.
- Pudney, Stephen, 1994. "Earnings Inequality in Hungary: A Comparative Analysis of Household and Enterprise Survey Data," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 251-276.
- Moores, Margaret Eveline & Flynn, Norman D., 1997. "Real Estate Professionals And The Immovable Property Market In Albania," Working Papers 12784, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Land Tenure Center.
- Sasha Tsenkova, 1996. "Bulgarian Housing Reform and Forms of Housing Provision," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 33(7), pages 1205-1219, August.
More about this item
KeywordsHousing -- Economic aspects -- Europe; Eastern; Housing -- Economic aspects -- Europe; Central; Housing policy -- Europe; Eastern; Housing policy -- Europe; Central; Privatization -- Europe; Land tenure; Urban-- Europe; Community/Rural/Urban Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uwltwp:12802. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ltcwius.html .