English Economic Growth In The Eighteenth Century A Re-Examination Of Deane And Cole'S Estimates
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- N. F. R. Crafts, 1976. "English Economic Growth in the Eighteenth Century: A Re-Examination of Deane and Cole's Estimates," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 29(2), pages 226-235, May.
- Crafts, N.F.R, 1975. "English Economic Growth in the Eighteenth Century: A Re-Examination of Deane and Cole's Estimates," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 63, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Broadberry, Stephen & Custodis, Johann & Gupta, Bishnupriya, 2015.
"India and the great divergence: An Anglo-Indian comparison of GDP per capita, 1600–1871,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 58-75.
- Broadberry, Stephen & Gupta, Bishnupriya, 2012. "India And The Great Divergence: An Anglo-Indian Comparison Of Gdp Per Capita, 1600-1871," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 81, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Broadberry, Stephen & Custodis, Johann & Gupta, Bishnupriya, 2015. "India and the great divergence: an Anglo-Indian comparison of GDP per capita, 1600–1871," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 56838, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Broadberry, Stephen; Gupta, 2010. "Indian GDP, 1600 -1870: Some Preliminary Estimates Comparison with Britain," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 07, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Allen, Robert C., 2001. "The Great Divergence in European Wages and Prices from the Middle Ages to the First World War," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 411-447, October.
- Carlos Álvarez-Nogal & Leandro Prados De La Escosura, 2013.
"The rise and fall of Spain (1270–1850),"
Economic History Review,
Economic History Society, vol. 66(1), pages 1-37, February.
- Carlos Álvarez-Noga & Leandro Prados de la Escosura, 2010. "The rise and fall of Spain, 1270-1850," Working Papers 10010, Economic History Society.
- Álvarez-Nogal, Carlos & Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2011. "The Rise and Fall of Spain (1270-1850)," CEPR Discussion Papers 8369, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro & Álvarez Nogal, Carlos, 2011. "The rise and fall of Spain (1270-1850)," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp11-02, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Robert C. Allen, 2002. "Revolución en los campos: La reinterpretación de la Revolución Agrícola inglesa," Historia Agraria. Revista de Agricultura e Historia Rural, Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria, issue 26, pages 13-32.
- Bryer, R. A., 2005. "A Marxist accounting history of the British industrial revolution: a review of evidence and suggestions for research," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 25-65, January.
- Broadberry, Stephen N & Gupta, Bishnupriya, 2010. "Indian GDP Before 1870: Some Preliminary Estimates and a Comparison with Britain," CEPR Discussion Papers 8007, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Broadberry, Stephen; Van Leeuwen, Bas, 2010. "British Economic Growth and the Business Cycle, 1700-1870: Annual Estimates," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 20, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- repec:bla:ehsrev:v:72:y:2019:i:1:p:88-125 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert Allen & Robert C. Allen, 2007. "Engel`s Pause: A Pessimist`s Guide to the British Industrial Revolution," Economics Series Working Papers 315, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; International Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uwarer:268956. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: https://warwick.ac.uk/fac/soc/economics/research/workingpapers/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.