The Home Meal Replacement Opportunity: A Marketing Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Larson, Ronald B., 1997. "Key Developments In The Food Distribution System," Working Papers 14350, University of Minnesota, The Food Industry Center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Larson, Ronald B., 1999. "New Insights Into The Home Meal Replacement Opportunity," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 30(1), pages 1-5, March.
- repec:ags:uersfr:266204 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ags:uersfr:266201 is not listed on IDEAS
- Padberg, Dan, 1999. "Nutritional Labeling for Food-Away-From-Home," New Economic Approaches to Consumer Welfare and Nutrition - FAMC 1999 Conference 260296, Food and Agricultural Marketing Consortium (FAMC).
- Larson, Ronald B., 2002. "Facing The Meal-Solution Dilemma," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 33(3), pages 1-9, November.
- Carlson, Andrea & Kinsey, Jean D. & Nadav, Carmel, 1998. "Who Eats What, When, And From Where?," Working Papers 14312, University of Minnesota, The Food Industry Center.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umrfwp:14310. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rfumnus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.