Trade and the Environment
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Melo, Jaime & Mathys, Nicole Andréa, 2010. "Trade and Climate Change: The Challenges Ahead," CEPR Discussion Papers 8032, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jale Tosun & Christoph Knill, 2011. "The Differential Impact of Economic Integration on Environmental Policy," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Integration, Volume III, chapter 12 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kelly, Valerie A., 2005. "Farmers' Demand for Fertilizer in Sub-Saharan Africa," Staff Paper Series 11612, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Cavalletti, Barbara & Borino, Floriana, 2015. "The Challenge of Analysing the Impact of Environmental Policy on Competitiveness - L’analisi dell’impatto della politica ambientale sulla competitività: una sfida ancora aperta," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 68(2), pages 153-171.
- Violeta Cabello Villarejo & Cristina Madrid Lopez, 2014. "Water use in arid rural systems and the integration of water and agricultural policies in Europe: the case of Andarax river basin," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 957-975, August.
- repec:eco:journ2:2017-05-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leila Baghdadi & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Celestino Suárez-Burguet & Habib Zitouna, 2012. "Is the road to regional integration paved with pollution convergence?," Working Papers 2012/03, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Ravi Ratnayake, 1998. "Do Stringent Environmental Regulations Reduce International Competitiveness? Evidence from an Inter-industry A nalysis," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 77-96.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy; International Relations/Trade;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-01-10 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2009-01-10 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-INT-2009-01-10 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umdrwp:45982. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daumdus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.