Report NEP-ENV-2009-01-10This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lopez, Ramon E. & Islam, Asif M., 2008. "Trade and the Environment," Working Papers 45982, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Bryan, Elizabeth & Akpalu, Wisdom & Yesuf, Mahmud & Ringler, Claudia, 2008. "Global carbon markets: Are there opportunities for Sub-Saharan Africa?," IFPRI discussion papers 832, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kevin Ummel & David Wheeler, 2008. "Desert Power: The Economics of Solar Thermal Electricity for Europe, North Africa, and the Middle East," Working Papers 156, Center for Global Development.
- Mireille Chiroleu-Assouline & Mouez Fodha, 2009. "Environmental Tax and the Distribution of Income among Heterogeneous Workers," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00348891, HAL.
- Yesuf, Mahmud & di Falco, Salvatore & Deressa, Temesgen & Ringler, Claudia & Kohlin, Gunnar, 2008. "The impact of climate change and adaptation on food production in low-income countries: Evidence from the Nile Basin, Ethiopia," IFPRI discussion papers 828, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Saravanan S, 2008. "Idealistic Images of Watershed Development- Constructive Engagement with Critiques on the Common Guidelines," Working Papers id:1782, eSocialSciences.
- Mandell, Svante, 2008. "Policies towards a more efficient car fleet," Working Papers 2008:12, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Jovanovic, Boyan, 2008. "Bubbles In Prices Of Exhaustible Resources," Working Papers 45830, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Mark Weisbrot & Luis Sandoval, 2008. "The Distribution of Bolivia’s Most Important Natural Resources and the Autonomy Conflicts," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2008-22, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Nkonya, Ephraim & Pender, John & Kaizzi, Kayuki C. & Kato, Edward & Mugarura, Samuel & Ssali, Henry & Muwonge, James, 2008. "Linkages between land management, land degradation, and poverty in Sub-Saharan Africa: The case of Uganda," Research reports 159, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- M. Sarwar Jahan & Bernhard G. Gunter & A. F. M. Ataur Rahman, 2009. "Substituting Wood with Nonwood Fibers in Papermaking: A Win-Win Solution for Bangladesh," Bangladesh Development Research Working Paper Series (BDRWPS) BDRWPS No. 4, Bangladesh Development Research Center (BDRC).
- Ajit Menon & SHARACHCHANDRA LELE & Ishwar Patil & Shrinivas Badiger & Rajeev Kumar, 2009. "The Economic Impact of Forest Hydrological Services on Local Communities: A Case Study from the Western Ghats of India," Working Papers id:1820, eSocialSciences.
- Mark Weisbrot & Nichole Szembrot, 2008. "Oil Drilling in Environmentally Sensitive Areas: The Role of the Media," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2008-24, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).