Differences Between Farmer And Agency Attitudes Regarding Policies To Reduce Phosphorus Pollution In The Minnesota River Basin
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Laura M. J. McCann & K. William Easter, 1999. "Differences between Farmer and Agency Attitudes Regarding Policies to Reduce Phosphorus Pollution in the Minnesota River Basin," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 21(1), pages 189-207.
References listed on IDEAS
- Roberts, Roland K., 1986. "Plant Nutrient Demand Functions For Tennessee With Prices Of Jointly Applied Nutrients," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 18(02), December.
- Lazarus, William F. & Molenaar, Jim, 1996. "Minnesota Agricultural Economist 686," Minnesota Applied Economist/Minnesota Agricultural Economist 13193, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Mark Denbaly & Harry Vroomen, 1993. "Dynamic Fertilizer Nutrient Demands for Corn: A Cointegrated and Error-Correcting System," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 75(1), pages 203-209.
- Peter Kennedy, 2003. "A Guide to Econometrics, 5th Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 5, volume 1, number 026261183x, January.
- Taff, Steven J., 1996. "Minnesota Agricultural Economist No. 686," Minnesota Applied Economist/Minnesota Agricultural Economist 13177, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Roberts, Roland K., 1986. "Plant Nutrient Demand Functions for Tennessee with Prices of Jointly Applied Nutrients," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(02), pages 107-112, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adhikari, Murali & Paudel, Krishna P. & Martin, Neil R., Jr., 2002. "An Evaluation Of An Economic Strategy For Preventing Water Pollution Using A Phosphorus Consistent Transportation Model: A Case Of Broiler Litter Management," Agecon Series 31657, Louisiana State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness.
- Jolejole, Christina B. & Swinton, Scott M. & Lupi, Frank, 2009. "Incentives to Supply Enhanced Ecosystem Services from Cropland," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49356, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Hanna L. Breetz & Karen Fisher-Vanden & Hannah Jacobs & Claire Schary, 2005. "Trust and Communication: Mechanisms for Increasing Farmers’ Participation in Water Quality Trading," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 81(2).
- Lee, Young-Jae, 2008. "Theoretical Examination of the Conditions of Best Management Practices Adoption and the Easing of Trade Distortion for Sugar," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6826, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Paudel, Krishna P. & McIntosh, Christopher S., 2000. "Economics Of Poultry Litter Utilization And Optimal Environmental Policy For Phosphorus Disposal In Georgia," Series Reports 23813, Auburn University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology.
- Marshall, Graham R., 2000. "Voluntary Cooperation in the Commons? Evidence from a Survey of Farmers in the Murray Region's Land and Water Management Planning Districts," 2000 Conference (44th), January 23-25, 2000, Sydney, Australia 123703, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umaesp:14268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daumnus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.