Differences Between Farmer And Agency Attitudes Regarding Policies To Reduce Phosphorus Pollution In The Minnesota River Basin
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1998|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 231ClaOff Building, 1994 Buford Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55108-6040|
Phone: (612) 625-1222
Fax: (612) 625-6245
Web page: http://www.apec.umn.edu
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mark Denbaly & Harry Vroomen, 1993. "Dynamic Fertilizer Nutrient Demands for Corn: A Cointegrated and Error-Correcting System," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 75(1), pages 203-209.
- Lazarus, William F. & Molenaar, Jim, 1996. "Minnesota Agricultural Economist 686," Minnesota Applied Economist/Minnesota Agricultural Economist 13193, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Peter Kennedy, 2003. "A Guide to Econometrics, 5th Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 5, volume 1, number 026261183x, June.
- Taff, Steven J., 1996. "Minnesota Agricultural Economist No. 686," Minnesota Applied Economist/Minnesota Agricultural Economist 13177, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Roberts, Roland K., 1986. "Plant Nutrient Demand Functions For Tennessee With Prices Of Jointly Applied Nutrients," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 18(02), December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umaesp:14268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.