Qualitative Analysis Of Production And Hedging
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sandmo, Agnar, 1971. "On the Theory of the Competitive Firm under Price Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 65-73, March.
- Intriligator, Michael D., 2000. "Mathematical programming with applications to economics," Handbook of Mathematical Economics,in: K. J. Arrow & M.D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 4, volume 1, chapter 2, pages 53-91 Elsevier.
- Tesfatsion, Leigh, 1981.
"Dynamic investment, risk aversion, and foresight sensitivity,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 65-96, November.
- Tesfatsion, Leigh S., 1981. "Dynamic Investment, Risk Aversion, and Foresight Sensitivity," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11217, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hildreth, Clifford & Knowles, Glenn J., 1982. "Some Estimates of Farmers' Utility Functions," Technical Bulletins 54545, University of Minnesota, Agricultural Experiment Station.
- Holthausen, Duncan M, 1979. "Hedging and the Competitive Firm under Price Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(5), pages 989-995, December.
- Danthine, Jean-Pierre, 1978. "Information, futures prices, and stabilizing speculation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 79-98, February.
- Hildreth, Clifford & Tesfatsion, Leigh, 1977. "A note on dependence between a venture and a current prospect," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 381-391, August.
- Rothschild, Michael & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1970. "Increasing risk: I. A definition," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 225-243, September.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umaesp:13765. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daumnus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.