The Environment for Agricultural and Agribusiness Investment in India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nord, Mark & Andrews, Margaret S. & Carlson, Steven, 2002. "Household Food Security In The United States, 2001," Food Assistance and Nutrition Research Reports 33865, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Srikanta Chatterjee & Allan Rae & Ranjan Ray, 2011. "Globalisation, India’s Evolving Food Economy and Trade Prospects for Australia and New Zealand," Chapters,in: Globalisation, Agriculture and Development, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Singh, Alka & Pal, Suresh & Jha, Girish Kumar, 2015. "Transitioning India's Public Expenditure in Agriculture towards Higher Growth and Equity," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 70(3).
- Trebbin, Anika, 2014. "Linking small farmers to modern retail through producer organizations – Experiences with producer companies in India," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 35-44.
- Salman Hyder & P.K. Bhargava, 2016. "Indian food processing industry - opportunities and challenges," International Journal of Economics and Business Research, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 11(1), pages 1-10.
More about this item
KeywordsIndia; agriculture; agribusiness; investment; trade policy; domestic policy; infrastructure; Agribusiness; Environmental Economics and Policy; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersib:58628. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.