Milk Pricing In The United States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Crosson, P. & Anderson, J.R., 1992. "Resources and Global Food Prospects; Supply and demand for Cereals to 2030," Papers 184, World Bank - Technical Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McBride, William D. & Greene, Catherine R., 2009. "Characteristics, Costs, and Issues for Organic Dairy Farming," Economic Research Report 55952, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Seo, Hongseok & McCarl, Bruce A., 2016. "Revisiting The Classified Milk Pricing System: Seasonal And Spatial Milk Pricing In The U.S," Journal of Rural Development/Nongchon-Gyeongje, Korea Rural Economic Institute, vol. 39(December), December.
- Joseph V. Balagtas & Daniel A. Sumner, 2003.
"The Effect of the Northeast Dairy Compact on Producers and Consumers, with Implications of Compact Contagion,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 25(1), pages 123-144.
- Joseph V. Balagtas & Daniel A. Sumner, 2003. "The Effect of the Northeast Dairy Compact on Producers and Consumers, with Implications of Compact Contagion," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 25(1), pages 123-144.
- Bolotova, Yuliya, 2015. "The Effects of FMMOs Pricing Regimes on Milk Price Behavior and Dairy Farm Profitability," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196779, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Huang, Kuo S. & Blayney, Donald P., 2003. "How Dairy Price Changes Influence The Consumers' Welfare," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22031, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Campbell James D., 2012. "Targeting Informative Messages to a Network of Consumers," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 11(3), pages 1-31, September.
- Tondel, Fabien & Maynard, Leigh J., 2004. "Is The Thinly-Traded Butter Futures Contract Priced Efficiently?," 2004 Annual Meeting, February 14-18, 2004, Tulsa, Oklahoma 34684, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Newton, John, 2016. "Price Transmission in Global Dairy Markets," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 19(B).
More about this item
KeywordsDairy; milk pricing; Demand and Price Analysis; Livestock Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersab:33612. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .