Assessing The Economics Of Food Safety Activities: Studies Of Beef Slaughter And Meat Processing
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gracia, Azucena & Zeballos, Gabriela, 2005. "Attitudes of Retailers and Consumers toward the EU Traceability and Labeling System for Beef," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 36(03), November.
- Resende-Filho, Moises & Buhr, Brian, 2007.
"Economics of traceability for mitigation of food recall costs,"
3650, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Resende Filho, Moises de Andrade & Buhr, Brian L., 2012. "Economics of Traceability for Mitigation of Food Recall Costs," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126193, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Buhr, Brian L., 2003. "Traceability And Information Technology In The Meat Supply Chain: Implications For Firm Organization And Market Structure," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 34(03), November.
- Valeeva, Natalia I. & Huirne, Ruud B.M. & Meuwissen, Miranda P.M. & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M., 2007. "Modeling farm-level strategies for improving food safety in the dairy chain," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 528-540, May.
- van Haaster, F. & Kleynhans, T.E., 2002. "Decision Tree Modelling To Support Investment Decisions On Flower Production For The Northern Hemisphere," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 41(1), March.
More about this item
KeywordsFood Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:tamufp:24003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/datamus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.