Issues in the Measurement and Interpretation of Saving and Wealth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David, Paul A. & Olsen, Trond E., 1984. "Anticipated Automation: A Rational Expectations Model of Technological Diffusion," CEPR Publications 244424, Stanford University, Center for Economic Policy Research.
- repec:hoo:wpaper:e-88-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ben S. Bernanke & James Powell, 1986.
"The Cyclical Behavior of Industrial Labor Markets: A Comparison of the Prewar and Postwar Eras,"
NBER Chapters,in: The American Business Cycle: Continuity and Change, pages 583-638
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ben S. Bernanke & James L. Powell, 1984. "The Cyclical Behavior of Industrial Labor Markets: A Comparison of the Pre-War and Post-War Eras," NBER Working Papers 1376, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James L. Sweeney & Michael J. Boskin, 1985. "Analyzing Impacts of Potential Tax Policy Changes on U.S. Oil Security," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I).
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer/Household Economics; Public Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:steprp:244418. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cestaus.html .