Profit Margin Hedging
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chad E. Hart & Sergio H. Lence & Dermot J. Hayes & Na Jin, 2016.
"Price Mean Reversion, Seasonality, and Options Markets,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 98(3), pages 707-725.
- Hart, Chad & Lence, Sergio H & Hayes, Dermot J. & Jin, Na, 2015. "Price Mean Reversion, Seasonality, and Options Markets," ISU General Staff Papers 201501010800001065, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hart, Chad & Lence, Sergio H & Hayes, Dermot J. & Jin, Na, 2015. "Price Mean Reversion, Seasonality, and Options Markets," ISU General Staff Papers 201508170700001577, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Sanders, Daniel J. & Baker, Timothy G., 2012. "Hedgers’ Participation in Futures Markets Under Varying Price Regimes," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124872, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Hatchett, Robert B. & Brorsen, B. Wade & Anderson, Kim B., 2010.
"Optimal Length of Moving Average to Forecast Futures Basis,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 35(1), April.
- Hatchett, Robert B. & Brorsen, B. Wade & Anderson, Kim B., 2009. "Optimal Length of Moving Average to Forecast Futures Basis," 2009 Conference, April 20-21, 2009, St. Louis, Missouri 53048, NCCC-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Jacobs, Keri & Li, Ziran & Hayes, Dermot, 2016. "Price responses in forward contracting: do we limit the upside and expose the downside?," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235539, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
Keywordsexpected utility; mean reversion; profit margin hedging; target;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nccsci:37570. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dauiuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .