Who Eats Yellow Maize? Preliminary Results of a Survey of Consumer Maize Preferences in Maputo, Mozambique
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anonymous, 1993. "The Pricing and Distribution of Yellow Maize Food Aid in Mozambique: An Analysis of Alternatives," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 56013, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tschirley, David L. & Weber, Michael T., 1996. "Relato de Sucesso da Seguranca Alimentar em Mocambique," Food Security International Development Policy Syntheses 11431, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Banerji, A. & Chowdhury, Shyamal K. & de Groote, Hugo & Meenakshi, Jonnalagadda V. & Haleegoah, Joyce & Ewoo, Manfred, 2013.
"Using elicitation mechanisms to estimate the demand for nutritious maize: Evidence from experiments in rural Ghana,"
HarvestPlus Working Papers
10, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Banerji, Abhijit & Chowdhury, Shyamal & Groote, Hugo & Meenakshi, J.V. & Haleegoah, Joyce & Ewool, Manfred, 2015. "Using Elicitation Mechanisms to Estimate the Demand for Nutritious Maize: Evidence from Experiments in Rural Ghana," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211349, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Stevens, Robyn & Winter-Nelson, Alex, 2008. "Consumer acceptance of provitamin A-biofortified maize in Maputo, Mozambique," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 341-351, August.
- Meenakshi, J.V. & Banerji, A. & Manyong, Victor & Tomlins, Keith & Mittal, Nitya & Hamukwala, Priscilla, 2012.
"Using a discrete choice experiment to elicit the demand for a nutritious food: Willingness-to-pay for orange maize in rural Zambia,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 62-71.
- J. V. Meenakshi & Abhijit Banerji & Victor Manyong & Keith Tomlins & Priscilla Hamukwala & Nitya Mittal, 2010. "Using a Discrete Choice Experiment to Elicit the Demand for a Nutritious Food: Willingness-to-Pay for Orange Maize in Rural Zambia," Working papers 186, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- De Groote, Hugo & Tomlins, Keith & Haleegoah, Joyce & Awool, Manfred & Frimpong, Benedicta & Banerji, Abijit & Chowdury, Shyamal K. & Meenakshi, J.V., 2010. "Assessing rural consumers’ WTP for orange, biofortified maize in Ghana with experimental auctions and a simulated radio message," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 96197, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE);Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- De Groote, Hugo & Kimenju, Simon Chege, 2008. "Comparing consumer preferences for color and nutritional quality in maize: Application of a semi-double-bound logistic model on urban consumers in Kenya," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 362-370, August.
More about this item
Keywordsfood security; food policy; maize; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Downloads May 2008-July 2009: 29; R20;
- R20 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midiwp:54697. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damsuus.html .