Staple food prices in Tanzania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marcel Fafchamps & Forhad Shilpi, 2003.
"The spatial division of labour in Nepal,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(6), pages 23-66.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Forhad Shilpi, 2000. "The Spatial Division of Labor in Nepal," Economics Series Working Papers 44, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Fafchamps, Marcel & Shilpi, Forhad, 2002. "The spatial division of labor in Nepal," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2845, The World Bank.
- David Stifel & Bart Minten, 2008. "Isolation and agricultural productivity," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(1), pages 1-15, July.
- David E. Bloom & Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1998. "Geography, Demography, and Economic Growth in Africa," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 29(2), pages 207-296.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Romano, Donato & Carraro, Alessandro, 2015. "Price Shocks, Vulnerability and Food and Nutrition Security among Rural and Urban Households in Tanzania," 2015 Fourth Congress, June 11-12, 2015, Ancona, Italy 207281, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Reynolds, Travis W. & Anderson, C. Leigh & Slakie, Elysia & Gugerty, Mary Kay, 2015. "How Common Crop Yield Measures Misrepresent Productivity among Smallholder Farmers," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212294, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rutten, Martine & Shutes, Lindsay & Meijerink, Gerdien, 2013.
"Sit down at the ball game: How trade barriers make the world less food secure,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 1-10.
- Rutten, Martine & Meijerink, Gerdien W. & Chant, Lindsay, 2011. "Sit down at the ballgame: How trade barriers make the world less food secure," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114653, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rutten, Martine M. & Chant, Lindsay J. & Meijerink, Gerdien W., 2011. "Sit down at the ball game: how trade barriers make the world less food secure," MPRA Paper 30354, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reynolds, Travis W. & Anderson, C. Leigh & Slakie, Elysia & Gugerty, Mary Kay, 2015. "How Common Crop Yield Measures Misrepresent Productivity among Smallholder Farmers," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212485, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Valerie Mueller & Agnes Quisumbing & Hak Lim Lee & Klaus Droppelmann, 2014. "Resettlement for Food Security’s Sake: Insights from a Malawi Land Reform Project," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 90(2), pages 222-236.
- Vanya Slavchevska, 2015. "Gender differences in agricultural productivity: the case of Tanzania," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 46(3), pages 335-355, May.
More about this item
KeywordsTanzania; food security; food prices; Agricultural and Food Policy; Demand and Price Analysis; Food Security and Poverty; International Development; International Relations/Trade; q11; q13; q18;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2010-03-20 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2010-03-20 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-20 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midcwp:58555. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damsuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .