Staple food prices in Tanzania
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Victoria I. Audu & Goodness C. Aye, 2014. "The effects of improved maize technology on household welfare in Buruku, Benue State, Nigeria," Cogent Economics & Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 1-10, December.
- Reynolds, Travis W. & Anderson, C. Leigh & Slakie, Elysia & Gugerty, Mary Kay, 2015. "How Common Crop Yield Measures Misrepresent Productivity among Smallholder Farmers," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212294, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rutten, Martine & Shutes, Lindsay & Meijerink, Gerdien, 2013.
"Sit down at the ball game: How trade barriers make the world less food secure,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 1-10.
- Rutten, Martine & Meijerink, Gerdien W. & Chant, Lindsay, 2011. "Sit down at the ballgame: How trade barriers make the world less food secure," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114653, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rutten, Martine M. & Chant, Lindsay J. & Meijerink, Gerdien W., 2011. "Sit down at the ball game: how trade barriers make the world less food secure," MPRA Paper 30354, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reynolds, Travis W. & Anderson, C. Leigh & Slakie, Elysia & Gugerty, Mary Kay, 2015. "How Common Crop Yield Measures Misrepresent Productivity among Smallholder Farmers," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212485, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Valerie Mueller & Agnes Quisumbing & Hak Lim Lee & Klaus Droppelmann, 2014. "Resettlement for Food Security’s Sake: Insights from a Malawi Land Reform Project," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 90(2), pages 222-236.
- Vanya Slavchevska, 2015. "Gender differences in agricultural productivity: the case of Tanzania," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 46(3), pages 335-355, May.
- Romano, Donato & Carraro, Alessandro, 2015. "Price Shocks, Vulnerability and Food and Nutrition Security among Rural and Urban Households in Tanzania," 2015 Fourth Congress, June 11-12, 2015, Ancona, Italy 207281, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Demand and Price Analysis; Food Security and Poverty; International Development; International Relations/Trade;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2010-03-20 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2010-03-20 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-20 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midcwp:58555. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damsuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.