Impacts of Devaluation on Senegalese Households: Policy Implications
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kelly, Valerie & Reardon, Thomas & Diagana, Bocar & Abdoulaye Fall, Amadou, 1995. "Impacts of devaluation on Senegalese households: policy implications," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 299-313, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Demont, Matty & Rutsaert, Pieter & Ndour, Maimouna & Verbeke, Wim, 2013. "Reversing Urban Bias in African Rice Markets: Evidence from Senegal," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 63-74.
- Haddad, Lawrence James & Ruel, Marie T. & Garrett, James L., 1999. "Are urban poverty and undernutrition growing?," FCND discussion papers 63, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Delgado, Christopher L. & Hopkins, Jane & Kelly , Valerie & Hazell, P. B. R. & McKenna, Anna A. & Gruhn, Peter & Hojjati, Behjat & Sil, Jayashree & Courbois, Claude, 1998. "Agricultural growth linkages in Sub-Saharan Africa:," Research reports 107, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Omamo, S. W. & Lynam, J. K., 2003. "Agricultural science and technology policy in Africa," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1681-1694, October.
- Molly E. Brown & Jorge E. Pinzon & Stephen D. Prince, 2008. "Using Satellite Remote Sensing Data in a Spatially Explicit Price Model: Vegetation Dynamics and Millet Prices," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 84(2), pages 340-357.
- Ruel, Marie T. & Haddad, Lawrence & Garrett, James L., 1999. "Some Urban Facts of Life: Implications for Research and Policy," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(11), pages 1917-1938, November.
- Ruel, Marie T. & Haddad, Lawrence James & Garrett, James L., 1999. "Some urban facts of life," FCND discussion papers 64, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Consumer/Household Economics; International Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midasp:201185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damsuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .