Characteristics Of Farmland Leasing In The North Central United States
Leasing behavior differs across the North Central United States. Survey data is used to characterize leasing activity in the region. Data is collected on the amount of leased farmland, amount of cash and share leased land, and common output share levels. Factors influencing leasing and arrangements are also identified.
|Date of creation:||1998|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Justin S. Morrill Hall of Agriculture, 446 West Circle Dr., Rm 202, East Lansing, MI 48824-1039|
Phone: (517) 355-4563
Fax: (517) 432-1800
Web page: http://www.aec.msu.edu/agecon/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Myers, Stewart C & Dill, David A & Bautista, Alberto J, 1976. "Valuation of Financial Lease Contracts," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 31(3), pages 799-819, June.
- P. C. Ip & C. W. Stahl, 1978. "Systems of Land Tenure, Allocative Efficiency, and Economic Development," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 60(1), pages 19-28.
- Smith, Clifford W, Jr & Wakeman, L MacDonald, 1985. " Determinants of Corporate Leasing Policy," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 40(3), pages 895-908, July.
- L. Dean Hiebert, 1978. "Uncertainty and Incentive Effects in Share Contracts," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 60(3), pages 536-539.
- Lewellen, Wilbur G & Long, Michael S & McConnell, John J, 1976. "Asset Leasing in Competitive Capital Markets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 31(3), pages 787-798, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midasp:11610. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.