The Common Agricultural Policy In Multisectoral Models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- de Muro, Pasquale & Salvatici, Luca, 2001. "The Common Agricultural Policy In Multisectoral Models," Working Papers 14804, National Institute of Agricultural Economics, Italy â€“ INEA, Osservatorio Sulle Politiche Agricole dell'UE.
References listed on IDEAS
- Quirino Paris & Richard E. Howitt, 1998. "An Analysis of Ill-Posed Production Problems Using Maximum Entropy," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(1), pages 124-138.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Casado, José María & Gracia, Azucena, 2005. "An Assessment of the Luxembourg Agreement on the Spanish Agricultural Sector: an Econometric Model," 89th Seminar, February 2-5, 2005, Parma, Italy 232589, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Casado, Jose Maria & Gracia, Azucena, 2006. "Introducing Different Land Uses (Irrigated and Non-Irrigated) in Policy Analysis Modelling for Mediterranean Countries," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25709, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ernesto Jesús Veres Ferrer, 2006. "Diseño de un índice para la medicion del desarrollo humano/Design of an human development index," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 24, pages 1013-1042, Diciembre.
- Abler, David G., 2006. "Approaches to Measuring the Effects of Trade Agreements," Commissioned Papers 140762, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ineawp:14804. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inegvit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .