The Common Agricultural Policy In Multisectoral Models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- de Muro, Pasquale & Salvatici, Luca, 2001. "The Common Agricultural Policy In Multisectoral Models," Working Papers 14804, National Institute of Agricultural Economics, Italy â€“ INEA, Osservatorio Sulle Politiche Agricole dell'UE.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Casado, José María & Gracia, Azucena, 2005. "An Assessment of the Luxembourg Agreement on the Spanish Agricultural Sector: an Econometric Model," 89th Seminar, February 2-5, 2005, Parma, Italy 232589, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Casado, Jose Maria & Gracia, Azucena, 2006. "Introducing Different Land Uses (Irrigated and Non-Irrigated) in Policy Analysis Modelling for Mediterranean Countries," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25709, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ernesto Jesús Veres Ferrer, 2006. "Diseño de un índice para la medicion del desarrollo humano/Design of an human development index," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 24, pages 1013-1042, Diciembre.
- Kamel Elouhichi & Maria Espinosa Goded & Pavel Ciaian & Angel Perni Llorente & Bouda Vosough Ahmadi & Liesbeth Colen & Sergio Gomez Y Paloma, 2018. "The EU-Wide Individual Farm Model for Common Agricultural Policy Analysis (IFM-CAP v.1): Economic Impacts of CAP Greening," JRC Working Papers JRC108693, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Abler, David G., 2006. "Approaches to Measuring the Effects of Trade Agreements," Commissioned Papers 140762, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ineawp:14804. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inegvit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.