Insuring Rural China's Health? An Empirical Analysis of China's New Cooperative Medical System
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schultz, T.P. & Tansel, A., 1992.
"Measurment of Returns to Adult Health: Morbidity Effects on Wage Rates in Cote d'Ivoire and Ghana,"
663, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Schultz, T.P. & Tansel, A., 1993. "Measurement of Returns to Adult Health; Morbidity Effects on Wage Rates in Cote d'Ivoire and Ghana," Papers 95, World Bank - Living Standards Measurement.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philip H. Brown & Caroline Theoharides, 2009. "Health‐seeking behavior and hospital choice in China's New Cooperative Medical System," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(S2), pages 47-64, July.
More about this item
KeywordsRural Health; Insurance; Targeting; Design Problems; China; Health Economics and Policy; I11; O15; O53;
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae06:25586. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .