A Comparison of Parametric Approximation Techniques to Continuous-Time Stochastic Dynamic Programming Problems
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Tom Kompas & Long Chu, 2010. "A Comparison of Parametric Approximation Techniques to Continuous-Time Stochastic Dynamic Programming Problems," Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports 1071, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hans M. Amman & David A. Kendrick, . "Computational Economics," Online economics textbooks, SUNY-Oswego, Department of Economics, number comp1.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Parra-Alvarez, Juan Carlos, 2018.
"A Comparison Of Numerical Methods For The Solution Of Continuous-Time Dsge Models,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(06), pages 1555-1583, September.
- Juan Carlos Parra-Alvarez, 2013. "A comparison of numerical methods for the solution of continuous-time DSGE models," CREATES Research Papers 2013-39, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch Methods/ Statistical Methods; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- Q22 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Fishery
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eerhrr:95044. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.