Multifunctional agriculture: an analysis of country specialization and regional differentiation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ottmar Röhm & Stephan Dabbert, 2003. "Integrating Agri-Environmental Programs into Regional Production Models: An Extension of Positive Mathematical Programming," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(1), pages 254-265.
- Heckelei, Thomas & Britz, Wolfgang, 2005. "Models Based on Positive Mathematical Programming: State of the Art and Further Extensions," 89th Seminar, February 2-5, 2005, Parma, Italy 234607, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:beo:journl:v:62:y:2017:i:214:p:107-120 is not listed on IDEAS
- Raslavičius, Laurencas & Narbutas, Laimonas & Šlančiauskas, Anupras & Džiugys, Algis & Bazaras, Žilvinas, 2012. "The districts of Lithuania with low heat demand density: A chance for the integration of straw biomass," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 3259-3269.
More about this item
KeywordsMultifunctionality; territorial specialization; multivariate analysis; Agricultural and Food Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae08:44244. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .