Economic Performances Of Dairy Industry In Bosnia And Herzegovina In Transition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Saul Estrin & Tomasz Marek Mickiewicz, 2010.
"Entrepreneurship in transition economies: the role of institutions and generational change,"
UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series
106, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Estrin, Saul & Mickiewicz, Tomasz, 2010. "Entrepreneurship in Transition Economies: The Role of Institutions and Generational Change," IZA Discussion Papers 4805, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordseconomic performance; dairy industry; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Agricultural Finance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-01-07 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2013-01-07 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-TRA-2013-01-07 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa132:139499. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .