Assessing the impact of future CAP reforms on the demand of production factors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Elisabetta Croci Angelini & Francesco Farina, 2007.
"Wage Inequality in Europe: the Role of Labour Market and Redistributive Institutions,"
AIEL Series in Labour Economics,in: Nicola Acocella & Riccardo Leoni (ed.), Social Pacts, Employment and Growth. A Reappraisal of Ezio Tarantelli’s Thought, edition 1, chapter 10, pages 195-217
AIEL - Associazione Italiana Economisti del Lavoro.
- Elisabetta Croci Angelini & Francesco Farina, "undated". "Wage Inequality in Europe: the Role of Labour Market and Redistributive Institutions," Department of Economics University of Siena 463, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Giulio Piccirilli & Nicola ACOCELLA & Riccardo LEONI, 2008. "Social Pacts, Employment and Growth. A reappraisal of Ezio Tarantelli’s thought," Rivista Internazionale di Scienze Sociali, Vita e Pensiero, Pubblicazioni dell'Universita' Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, vol. 116(3), pages 365-372.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boncinelli, Fabio & Bartolini, Fabio & Casini, Leonardo & Brunori, Gianluca, 2014. "Investigating determinants of agricultural income diversification: an exploratory case study in Tuscany," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182849, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Viaggi, Davide & Bartolini, Fabio & Puddu, Marco & Raggi, Meri, 2013.
"Farm/Household-level Simulation Results of Testing Policy and Other Scenarios,"
Factor Markets Working Papers
166, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Viaggi, Davide & Raggi, Meri & Puddu, Marco & Bartolini, Fabio, 2013. "Farm/Household-level Simulation Results of Testing Policy and Other Scenarios," Working Papers 157113, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Puddu, Marco & Bartolini, Fabio & Viaggi, Davide, 2012.
"Simulation of Land Use and Investment Behaviour under Different Policy Scenarios: Results of the extended farm/household model,"
127979, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Puddu,Marco & Bartolini, Fabio & Viaggi,Davide, 2012. "Simulation of Land Use and Investment Behaviour under Different Policy Scenarios: Results of the extended farm/household model," Factor Markets Working Papers 132, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Fabio Bartolini & Gianluca Brunori, 2014. "Understanding linkages between common agricultural policy and High Nature Value (HNV) farmland provision: an empirical analysis in Tuscany Region," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 2(1), pages 1-21, December.
- repec:spr:agfoec:v:2:y:2014:i:1:p:1-21 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCAP reform; Investment behaviour; Farm Household model; Factor markets; Agricultural and Food Policy; Q12;
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa122:99593. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.