Evaluating the implementation process of LEADER in Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anne Margarian & David Blandford & Berkeley Hill, 2010. "A Theoretical Foundation of Rural Development Interventions and Evaluations is Needed La base théorique de l’intervention et l’évaluation du Rural Développement est indispensable Eine theoretische Fun," EuroChoices, The Agricultural Economics Society, vol. 9(2), pages 35-39, August.
- David Blandford & Richard N. Boisvert & Berkeley Hill, 2010. "Improving the Evaluation of Rural Development Policy Pour une meilleure évaluation de la politique de développement rural Die Evaluation der Politik zur Entwicklung des ländlichen Raums verbessern," EuroChoices, The Agricultural Economics Society, vol. 9(1), pages 4-9, April.
- Jim Kinsella & Stephan J. Goetz & Mark D. Partridge & Steven C. Deller & David Fleming, 2010. "Evaluating RD Policies for Social and Human Capital Development L’évaluation de la politique de développement rural en termes de développement du capital social et humain Die Evaluation von Politikmaß," EuroChoices, The Agricultural Economics Society, vol. 9(1), pages 42-47, April.
- Midmore, Peter & Langstaff, Lesley & Lowman, Stephen & Vaughan, Alison, 2008. "Qualitative evaluation of European Rural Development Policy: Evidence from Comparative Case Studies," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44434, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eleni PAPADOPOULOU & Christos PAPALEXIOU & Nikolaos HASANAGAS, 2012. "Participatory Evaluation Of Rural Development Programmes: A Qualitative Approach In The Case Of Modernisation Of Agricultural Holdings In Greece," Regional Science Inquiry, Hellenic Association of Regional Scientists, vol. 0(1), pages 81-94, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa118:94734. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.