Evaluating RD Policies for Social and Human Capital Development L’évaluation de la politique de développement rural en termes de développement du capital social et humain Die Evaluation von Politikmaßnahmen zur Entwicklung des ländlichen Raums zur Entwicklung von Sozial‐ und Humankapital
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gregg A. Lichtenstein & Thomas S. Lyons, 2006. "Managing the Communityâ€™s Pipeline of Entrepreneurs and Enterprises: A New Way of Thinking About Business Assets," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 20(4), pages 377-386, November.
- Janet Dwyer & Jill Findeis, 2008. "Human and Social Capital in Rural Development - EU and US Perspectives," EuroChoices, The Agricultural Economics Society, vol. 7(Special I), pages 38-45, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pisani, Elena & Franceschetti, G. & Secco, L. & Da Re, R., 2014. "Trust in the LEADER approach: the case study of the Veneto region in Italy," 2014 Third Congress, June 25-27, 2014, Alghero, Italy 197453, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Carmel Anderson & Jacki Schirmer & Norman Abjorensen, 2012. "Exploring CCS community acceptance and public participation from a human and social capital perspective," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 17(6), pages 687-706, August.
- Marquardt, Doris & Mollers, Judith, 2010. "Evaluating the implementation process of LEADER in Romania," 118th Seminar, August 25-27, 2010, Ljubljana, Slovenia 94734, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:eurcho:v:9:y:2010:i:1:p:42-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.