How Important Are Difficult Environments To Achieving The Mdgs?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sumner, Andy, 2012. "Where Do The Poor Live?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 865-877.
- Mark McGillivray & Wim Naudé & Amelia Santos-Paulino, 2008. "Small island states development challenges: introduction," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(4), pages 481-485.
- Bornemisza, Olga & Ranson, M. Kent & Poletti, Timothy M. & Sondorp, Egbert, 2010. "Promoting health equity in conflict-affected fragile states," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 80-88, January.
- Feeny, Simon & McGillivray, Mark, 2010.
"Aid and public sector fiscal behaviour in failing states,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1006-1016, September.
- Feeny, Simon & McGillivray, Mark, 2009. "Aid and Public Sector Fiscal Behaviour in Failing States," MPRA Paper 21801, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simon Feeny & Mark McGillivray, 2009. "Aid allocation to fragile states: Absorptive capacity constraints," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(5), pages 618-632.
- Strand, Jon, 2009. ""Revenue management"effects related to financial flows generated by climate policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5053, The World Bank.
- Cortney S. Rodet, 2016. "Social Order in a Fragile State: Rio's Favelas," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(3), pages 309-317, October.
- Baliamoune-Lutz, Mina N. & McGillivray, Mark, 2008. "State Fragility: Concept and Measurement," WIDER Working Paper Series 044, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- McGillivray, Mark & Feeny, Simon, 2008. "Aid and Growth in Fragile States," WIDER Working Paper Series 003, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:dfidwp:12821. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/didgvuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .