Stochastic Frontier Yield Function Analysis to Predict Returns to a New Crop: An Example of Camelina Sativa Yields Conditional on Local Factor Levels
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Boris Bravo-Ureta & Daniel Solís & Víctor Moreira López & José Maripani & Abdourahmane Thiam & Teodoro Rivas, 2007.
"Technical efficiency in farming: a meta-regression analysis,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 57-72, February.
- Bravo-Ureta, Boris & Solís, Daniel & Moreira, Victor & Maripani, José & Thiam, Abdourahmane & Rivas, Teodoro, 2005. "Technical Efficiency in Farming: A Meta-regression analysis," Efficiency Series Papers 2005/01, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Fried, Harold O. & Lovell, C. A. Knox & Schmidt, Shelton S. (ed.), 1993. "The Measurement of Productive Efficiency: Techniques and Applications," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195072181.
- Aigner, Dennis & Lovell, C. A. Knox & Schmidt, Peter, 1977. "Formulation and estimation of stochastic frontier production function models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 21-37, July.
More about this item
Keywordscamelina; stochastic frontier; weather; Crop Production/Industries; Production Economics; Productivity Analysis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2014-12-08 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2014-12-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2014-12-08 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENV-2014-12-08 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea14:170232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.