The Role of Self-Employment in Mitigating Trade Shocks of Chinese Imports on U.S. County Labor Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zoltan Acs & Laszlo Szerb, 2007. "Entrepreneurship, Economic Growth and Public Policy," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 109-122, March.
- H. Siebert, 2007. "Growth Policy," Chapters,in: Elgar Companion to Neo-Schumpeterian Economics, chapter 59 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Anil Rupasingha & Stephan J. Goetz, 2013. "Self-employment and local economic performance: Evidence from US counties," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 92(1), pages 141-161, March.
- Zoltan J. Acs & Mark Sanders, 2008. "Intellectual Property Rights and the Knowledge Spillover Theory of Entrepreneurship," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-069, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
More about this item
KeywordsCommunity/Rural/Urban Development; International Relations/Trade;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENT-2014-12-08 (Entrepreneurship)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea14:169709. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.