The Effect of Land Management Changes and Nutrient Runoff Capture on Water Quality and Farm and Watershed Economics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roberts, Lisa A. & Leitch, Jay A., 1997. "Economic Valuation Of Some Wetland Outputs Of Mud Lake, Minnesota-South Dakota," Agricultural Economics Reports 23406, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Mohammad Khakbazan & Cliff Hamilton & Alan Moulin & Ken Belcher & Ramona Mohr & Karl Volkmar & Dale Tomasiewicz, 2009. "Modeling economic and agro-environmental dynamics of potato production systems," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 65-93, April.
- K. W. Belcher & M. M. Boehm & R. P. Zentner, 2003. "The Economic Value of Soil Quality under Alternative Management in the Canadian Prairies," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 51(2), pages 175-196, July.
- Shultz, Steven D. & Leitch, Jay A., 2001. "The Feasibility Of Wetland Restoration To Reduce Flooding In The Red River Valley: A Case Study Of The Maple River Watershed, North Dakota," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 23597, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Hovde, Brett & Leitch, Jay A., 1994. "Valuing Prairie Potholes: Five Case Studies," Agricultural Economics Reports 23391, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsWatershed; BMPs; Water Quality; Nutrient Export; Cost; Benefit; Agribusiness; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Land Economics/Use; Production Economics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea13:150215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .