Modeling economic and agro-environmental dynamics of potato production systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- K. W. Belcher & M. M. Boehm & R. P. Zentner, 2003. "The Economic Value of Soil Quality under Alternative Management in the Canadian Prairies," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 51(2), pages 175-196, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khakbazan, Mohammad & Hamilton, C. & Yarotski, J., 2013. "The Effect of Land Management Changes and Nutrient Runoff Capture on Water Quality and Farm and Watershed Economics," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150215, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:kap:jbioec:v:19:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10818-016-9242-7 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPotato; Rotation; Production; Beneficial management practices; Crop residue; Nutrient management; Model; Cost; Net revenue; Soil quality; Soil erosion; Soil organic matter carbon; Q00; Q1; Q2; Q3; Q5;
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbioec:v:11:y:2009:i:1:p:65-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.