The Effect of Climate Change, CO2 Fertilization, and Crop Production Technology on Crop Yields and Its Economic Implications on Market Outcomes and Welfare Distribution
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- 229 – Past climate change and wheat yields in Western Australia
by David Pannell in Pannell Discussions on 2012-12-09 23:43:24
- 230 – Future climate change and wheat yields in Western Australia
by David Pannell in Pannell Discussions on 2012-12-16 09:34:26
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Epplin, Francis M., 2012. "Market Failures and Land Grant Universities," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 44(03), August.
- V. Saravanakumar, "undated". "Impact of Climate Change on Yield of Major Food Crops in Tamil Nadu, India," Working papers 91, The South Asian Network for Development and Environmental Economics.
- Alison Rothwell & Brad Ridoutt & William Bellotti, 2016. "Greenhouse Gas Implications of Peri-Urban Land Use Change in a Developed City under Four Future Climate Scenarios," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(4), pages 1-23, December.
- Attavanich, Witsanu & Rashford, Benjamin S. & Adams, Richard M. & McCarl, Bruce A., 2011. "Land Use, Climate Change and Ecosystem Services," MPRA Paper 83947, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Kelbore, Zerihun Getachew, 2012. "An Analysis of the Impacts of Climate Change on Crop Yield and Yield Variability in Ethiopia," MPRA Paper 49466, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCarbon Dioxide Fertilization; Crop Yield; Yield Variability; Climate Change; Crop Production Technology; Welfare Distribution; Market Outcomes; Stochastic Production Function; the Agricultural Sector Model; Feasible Generalized Least Squares; Crop Production/Industries; Land Economics/Use; Production Economics; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies; C61; C13; Q16; Q54; D69; D24;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- D69 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Other
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-05-24 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-05-24 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea11:103324. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.