Impact of Government Payments, Depreciation and Inflation on Investment Behavior in American Agriculture Sector Using Sample of Kansas Farms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Emanuel Melichar, 1979. "Capital Gains versus Current Income in the Farming Sector," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 61(5), pages 1085-1092.
- Barry W. Bobst & Joe T. Davis, 1987. "Beef Cow Numbers, Crop Acreage, and Crop Policy," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 69(4), pages 771-776.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hadrich, Joleen C. & Larsen, Ryan A. & Olson, Frayne E., 2012. "Incentives for Machinery Investment," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124897, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Stutzman, Sarah A., 2016. "U.S. Farm Capital Investment 1996-2013: Differences by Farm Size and Operator Primary Occupation," Dissertations-Doctoral 235179, AgEcon Search.
More about this item
KeywordsInvestment; Liquidity; fundamental q; government payments; depreciation; inflation; Agribusiness; Agricultural Finance; Crop Production/Industries; Farm Management; Financial Economics; Livestock Production/Industries; Production Economics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-05-16 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2009-05-16 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea09:49301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .