Economic Replacement Of A Heterogeneous Herd
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Atwood, Joseph A. & Helmers, Glenn A. & Shaik, Saleem, 2002. "Farm And Nonfarm Factors Influencing Farm Size," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19725, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Glazyrina, Anna & Shaik, Saleem, 2010. "Risk Adjusted Productivity Measures," 2010 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2010, Orlando, Florida 56580, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pourmoayed, Reza & Nielsen, Lars Relund & Kristensen, Anders Ringgaard, 2016. "A hierarchical Markov decision process modeling feeding and marketing decisions of growing pigs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 250(3), pages 925-938.
- Thompson, Nathanael M. & DeVuyst, Eric A. & Brorsen, B. Wade & Lusk, Jayson L., 2014. "Value of Genetic Information for Beef Cattle at the Feedlot Stage," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162431, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Hubbs, Todd & Preckel, Paul V. & Schinckel, Allan P. & Deen, John & Foster, Kenneth A. & Curtis, Stanley E. & Johnson, E. Wayne, 2008. "The New Economics of Livestock Production Management," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6146, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Thompson, Nathanael M. & DeVuyst, Eric A. & Brorsen, B. Wade & Lusk, Jayson L., 2014. "Value of Genetic Information for Management and Selection of Feedlot Cattle," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 39(1), April.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea05:19239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.