Economic Replacement of a Heterogeneous Herd
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Boys, Kathryn A. & Li, Ning & Preckel, Paul V. & Schinckel, Allan P. & Foster, Kenneth A., 2005. "Economic Replacement Of A Heterogeneous Herd," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19239, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leen, Frederik & Van den Broeke, Alice & Aluwé, Marijke & Ludwig, Lauwers & Sam, Millet & Jef, Van Meensel, 2017. "Simulation Modelling To Provide Insights Into The Optimization Of Delivery Weights Of Finisher Pigs," 2017 International Congress, August 28-September 1, 2017, Parma, Italy 261272, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Thompson, Nathanael M. & DeVuyst, Eric A. & Brorsen, B. Wade & Lusk, Jayson L., 2014. "Value of Genetic Information for Beef Cattle at the Feedlot Stage," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162431, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Thompson, Nathanael M. & DeVuyst, Eric A. & Brorsen, B. Wade & Lusk, Jayson L., 2014. "Value of Genetic Information for Management and Selection of Feedlot Cattle," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 39(1), pages 1-17, April.
- repec:eee:agisys:v:162:y:2018:i:c:p:34-45 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hubbs, Todd & Preckel, Paul V. & Schinckel, Allan P. & Deen, John & Foster, Kenneth A. & Curtis, Stanley E. & Johnson, E. Wayne, 2008. "The New Economics of Livestock Production Management," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6146, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Jeffrey Ohlmann & Philip Jones, 2011. "An integer programming model for optimal pork marketing," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 190(1), pages 271-287, October.
- Pourmoayed, Reza & Nielsen, Lars Relund & Kristensen, Anders Ringgaard, 2016. "A hierarchical Markov decision process modeling feeding and marketing decisions of growing pigs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 250(3), pages 925-938.
- Sara Rodríguez & Lluis Plà & Javier Faulin, 2014. "New opportunities in operations research to improve pork supply chain efficiency," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 219(1), pages 5-23, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:89:y:2007:i:1:p:24-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.