Adoption Of E-Commerce Strategies For Agribusiness Firms
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baer, Alexander G. & Brown, Cheryl, 2006. "Adoption of E-Marketing by Direct Market Farms in the Northeastern U.S," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21320, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Befecadu, Joseph & Chembezi, Duncan M. & McFarlane, Dionne, 2003. "Internet Adoption And Use Of E-Commerce Strategies By Agribusiness Firms In Alabama," 2003 Annual Meeting, February 1-5, 2003, Mobile, Alabama 35021, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Ehmke, Cole & Ernst, Stanley C. & Hopkins, Jeffrey W. & Tweeten, Luther G., 2001. "The Market For E-Commerce Services In Agriculture," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20523, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Leroux, Nicole & Wortman, Max S., Jr. & Mathias, Eric D., 2001. "Dominant Factors Impacting The Development Of Business-To-Business (B2b) E-Commerce In Agriculture," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 4(02).
- Ferrer, Stuart R.D. & Schroeder, D.H. & Ortmann, Gerald F., 2003. "Internet Use And Factors Affecting Adoption Of Internet Applications By Sugarcane Farm Businesses In The Kwazulu-Natal Midlands," 2003 Annual Conference, October 2-3, 2003, Pretoria, South Africa 19078, Agricultural Economic Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Henderson, Jason R. & Dooley, Frank J. & Akridge, Jay T. & Boehlje, Michael, 2001. "E-Business and Distribution Channel Strategies in Agribusiness Industries," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20492, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Baer, Alexander G. & Brown, Cheryl, 2007. "Adoption of E-Marketing by Direct-Market Farms in the Northeastern United States," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 38(2), July.
- Stenberg, Peter L. & Morehart, Mitchell J. & Vogel, Stephen J. & Cromartie, John & Breneman, Vincent E. & Brown, Dennis M., 2009. "Broadband Internet's Value for Rural America," Economic Research Report 55944, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Watson, Susan & Nwoha, Ogbonnaya John & Kennedy, Gary A. & Rea, Kenneth, 2005. "Willingness to Pay for Information Programs about E-Commerce: Results from a Convenience Sample of Rural Louisiana Businesses," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 37(03), December.
More about this item
Keywordse-commerce; supply-chain; transaction costs; factor analysis; order Probit; Agribusiness; Marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea00:21771. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.