Beyond Brigden: Australia’s Pre-War Manufacturing Tariffs, Real Wages and Economic Size
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tyers, R. & Yang, Y., 1999. "European Unemployment, US Wages, and the Asian Emergence," Papers 367, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
- Mussa, Michael, 1974. "Tariffs and the Distribution of Income: The Importance of Factor Specificity, Substitutability, and Intensity in the Short and Long Run," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1191-1203, Nov.-Dec..
- Donald R. Davis, 1996.
"Does European Unemployment Prop up American Wages?,"
NBER Working Papers
5620, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Donald R. Davis, 1996. "Does European Unemployment Prop Up American Wages?," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1752, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- J. B. Brigden, 1927. "Comment On Mr. Benham'S Restatement," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 3(2), pages 249-251, November.
- Manger, Gary J, 1981. "The Australian Case for Protection Reconsidered," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(37), pages 193-204, December.
- J. B. Briqden, 1925. "The Australian Tariff And The Standard Of Living," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 1(1), pages 29-46, November.
- Richard A. Brecher, 1974. "Minimum Wage Rates and the Pure Theory of International Trade," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 88(1), pages 98-116.
- J. B. Brigden, 1927. "The Australian Tariff. And The Standard Of Living: A Rejoinder," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 3(1), pages 102-116, May.
- D. B. Copland, 1931. "A Neglected Phase of Tariff Controversy," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 45(2), pages 289-308.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yuwen Dai, 2007. "Macro Regime and Economic Growth in China," DEGIT Conference Papers c012_015, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Rod Tyers & Aaron Walker, 2016.
"Quantifying Australia's ‘Three-Speed’ Boom,"
Australian Economic Review,
The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 49(1), pages 20-43, March.
- Aaron Walker & Rod Tyers, 2013. "Quantifying Australia's "Three Speed" Boom," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 13-06, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Aaron Walker & Rod Tyers, 2013. "Quantifying Australia's "Three Speed" Boom," CAMA Working Papers 2013-10, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:acb:cbeeco:2005-456. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feanuau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.