Services Innovation and Economic Performance An analysis at the firm level
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sdiri, Hanen & Ayadi, Mohamed, 2011. "Rôle de l'internationalisation des entreprises tunisiennes de service dans la promotion de l'innovation [Role of the Tunisian service firms internationalization in promoting innovation]," MPRA Paper 34036, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jaan Masso & Priit Vahter, 2012.
"The link between innovation and productivity in Estonia's services sector,"
The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(16), pages 2527-2541, December.
- Priit Vahter & Jaan Masso, 2011. "The Link between Innovation and Productivity in Estonia???s Service Sectors," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1012, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Jaan Masso & Priit Vahter, 2011. "The Link Between Innovation And Productivity In Estonian Service Sector," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 80, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Lei Lin, 2013. "The impact of service innovation on firm performance," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(15-16), pages 1599-1632, December.
- Muhammad Salam & Javed Iqbal & Anwar Hussain & Hamid Iqbal, 2018. "The Determinants of Services Sector Growth: A Comparative Analysis of Selected Developed and Developing Economies," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 57(1), pages 27-44.
- António B. Moniz, 2008. "The transformation of work? A quantitative evaluation of changes in work in Portugal," IET Working Papers Series 07/2008, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation and performance; Innovation in services; Technology; Service sectors; Labor productivity; CIS;
All these keywords.
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- L8 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2005-08-20 (Business Economics)
- NEP-EFF-2005-08-20 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-INO-2005-08-20 (Innovation)
- NEP-MIC-2005-08-20 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-TID-2005-08-20 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aal:abbswp:05-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.druid.dk/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Keld Laursen (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.druid.dk/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.