Luísa Ferreira Lopes
|Last Name:||Ferreira Lopes|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2007 Departamento de Economia; Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestão (ISEG); Universidade de Lisboa (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Secção de Economia e Gestão Lisboa, Portugal
Faculdade de Ciências e Tecnologia
Universidade Nova de Lisboa
RePEc:edi:seunlpt (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Luísa Ferreira Lopes & Manuel Mira Godinho, 2005. "Services Innovation and Economic Performance An analysis at the firm level," DRUID Working Papers 05-08, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Luísa Ferreira Lopes & Manuel Mira Godinho, 2005.
"Services Innovation and Economic Performance An analysis at the firm level,"
DRUID Working Papers
05-08, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Priit Vahter & Jaan Masso, 2011. "The Link between Innovation and Productivity in Estonia???s Service Sectors," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1012, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Jaan Masso & Priit Vahter, 2011.
"The Link Between Innovation And Productivity In Estonian Service Sector,"
University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series
80, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Jaan Masso & Priit Vahter, 2012. "The link between innovation and productivity in Estonia's services sector," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(16), pages 2527-2541, December.
- António B. Moniz, 2008. "The transformation of work? A quantitative evaluation of changes in work in Portugal," IET Working Papers Series 07/2008, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology.
- Sdiri, Hanen & Ayadi, Mohamed, 2011.
"Rôle de l'internationalisation des entreprises tunisiennes de service dans la promotion de l'innovation
[Role of the Tunisian service firms internationalization in promoting innovation]," MPRA Paper 34036, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Luísa Ferreira Lopes should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.