Coherent Model-Free Implied Volatility: A Corridor Fix for High-Frequency VIX
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Todorov, Viktor & Tauchen, George, 2010.
"Activity signature functions for high-frequency data analysis,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 154(2), pages 125-138, February.
- George Tauchen & Viktor Todorov, 2010. "Activity Signature Functions for High-Frequency Data Analysis," Working Papers 10-08, Duke University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Konstantinidi, Eirini & Skiadopoulos, George, 2016.
"How does the market variance risk premium vary over time? Evidence from S&P 500 variance swap investment returns,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 62-75.
- Eirini Konstantinidi & George Skiadopoulos, 2014. "How Does the Market Variance Risk Premium Vary over Time? Evidence from S&P 500 Variance Swap Investment Returns," Working Papers 732, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Barunik, Jozef & Barunikova, Michaela, 2015. "Revisiting the long memory dynamics of implied-realized volatility relation: A new evidence from wavelet band spectrum regression," FinMaP-Working Papers 43, Collaborative EU Project FinMaP - Financial Distortions and Macroeconomic Performance: Expectations, Constraints and Interaction of Agents.
- Rohini Grover & Ajay Shah, 2014. "The imprecision of volatility indexes," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2014-031, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Kent Daniel & Ravi Jagannathan & Soohun Kim, 2012. "Tail Risk in Momentum Strategy Returns," NBER Working Papers 18169, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsVIX; Model-Free Implied Volatility; Corridor Implied Volatility; Time Series Coherence;
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
- C58 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Financial Econometrics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2012-01-03 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-ETS-2012-01-03 (Econometric Time Series)
- NEP-MST-2012-01-03 (Market Microstructure)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aah:create:2011-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.au.dk/afn/ .