Report NEP-URE-2006-09-16This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-URE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Theodore M. Crone, 2006. "Capitalization of the quality of local public schools: what do home buyers value?," Working Papers 06-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Díaz, Antonia & Luengo Prado, María José, 2006. "On the user cost and homeownership," UC3M Working papers. Economics we065421, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Jordan Rappaport, 2006. "Consumption amenities and city crowdedness," Research Working Paper RWP 06-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Gerald A. Carlino & Satyajit Chatterjee & Robert M. Hunt, 2006. "Urban density and the rate of invention," Working Papers 06-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Sean D. Campbell & Morris A. Davis & Joshua H. Gallin & Robert F. Martin, 2006. "A trend and variance decomposition of the rent-price ratio in housing markets," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2006-29, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Philip J. Cook & Robert MacCoun & Clara Muschkin & Jacob Vigdor, 2006. "Should Sixth Grade be in Elementary or Middle School? An Analysis of Grade Configuration and Student Behavior," NBER Working Papers 12471, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Priyanka Anand & Alejandra Mizala & Andrea Repetto, 2006. "Using School Scholarships to Estimate the Effect of Government Subsidized Private Education on Academic Achievement in Chile," Documentos de Trabajo 220, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Kristopher Gerardi & Harvey S. Rosen & Paul S. Willen, 2006. "Do households benefit from financial deregulation and innovation?: the case of the mortgage market," Public Policy Discussion Paper 06-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Ellis, Mark & Goodwin-White, Jamie, 2006. "1.5 Generation Internal Migration in the US: Dispersion from States of Immigration?," IZA Discussion Papers 2274, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Thomas A. Garrett & Gary A. Wagner, 2007. "Red ink in the rearview mirror: local fiscal conditions and the issuance of traffic tickets," Working Papers 2006-048, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Alejandra Mizala & Pilar Romaguera & Miguel Urquiola, 2006. "Socioeconomic status or noise? Tradeoffs in the generation of school quality information," Documentos de Trabajo 225, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Hilary Sigman, 2006. "Environmental Liability and Redevelopment of Old Industrial Land," Departmental Working Papers 200609, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Goodwin-White, Jamie, 2006. "Dispersion or Concentration for the 1.5 Generation? Destination Choices of the Children of Immigrants in the US," IZA Discussion Papers 2269, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Habyarimana, James P. & Humphreys, Macartan & Posner, Daniel N. & Weinstein, Jeremy, 2006. "Why Does Ethnic Diversity Undermine Public Goods Provision? An Experimental Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 2272, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gene Amromin & Jennifer Huang & Clemens Sialm, 2006. "The tradeoff between mortgage prepayments and tax-deferred retirement savings," Working Paper Series WP-06-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200667 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pietro ALESSANDRINI & Andrea PRESBITERO & Alberto ZAZZARO, 2006. "Banks, Distances and Financing Constraints for Firms," Working Papers 266, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Phillip Granberry, Michael Landon and David Terkla, "undated". "The Boston MPO Planning Process and Low-Income Suburban-to-Suburban Transportation Needs," Working Papers 5, University of Massachusetts Boston, Economics Department.
- Gong, Y. & Yucesan, E., 2006. "The Multi-Location Transshipment Problem with Positive Replenishment Lead Times," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-048-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.